The ISAKOS Congress provides a variety of new preventative, therapeutic and surgical technique information,
allowing attendees to expand their knowledge and enhance their surgical skills. The four-day meeting will
include a variety of educational opportunities such as surgical demonstrations, paper presentations, debates,
lectures, symposia and instructional course lectures. Lunchtime sessions, e-posters, technical exhibits and
social activities will also be offered to Congress attendees.
Cape Town International Convention Centre
1 Lower Long Street
Cape Town, 8001
Four Congress Meeting Days:
- 275+ Scientific Papers
- Lectures, Debates and Symposia
- Instructional Courses
- Surgical Demonstrations
- Hands-On Workshops
- ePoster Presentations
- Congress Awards
- Technical Exhibits
- CME Certification
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical
Education (ACCME) through the joint providership of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons and the International Society of Arthroscopy, Knee Surgery and
Sports Medicine. The American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
How to Claim CME Certification & Presentation Certificates
Immediately after the Congress, attendees will receive and e-mail from ISAKOS with a link to an online evaluation and instructions. Once the course evaluation
has been completed, an automatic link to download and print CME Certificate(s) will be provided.
Attendees may login to myCongress at any time, after completion of the evaluation, to re-download or print certificates.
Presenter Certificates will be available for each presentation, individually. Please note, only presenting authors are listed on certificates for e-posters and scientific papers.
- Discuss new initiatives in medicine and technology as they relate to arthroscopy, knee surgery and orthopaedic sports medicine.
- Evaluate clinical cases and advance the practice of evidence-based, informed orthopaedic care.
- Demonstrate the application of current techniques, procedures and research.
- Identify and analyze current research data pertaining to the management of ankle, foot, knee, hip, wrist, elbow and shoulder problems, and to sports medicine.
Any health care practitioner specializing in arthroscopy, knee surgery or orthopaedic sports medicine, including:
- Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Orthopaedic Physician Assistants
- Physical Therapists
- Orthopaedic Residents
- Orthopaedic Fellows