Porto Palacio Congress Hotel
Av. da Boavista 1269,
4100-130 Porto, Portugal
Portuguese & English (Simultaneous Translation will be available)
Course President: Joao Espregueira-Mendes
Honorary Presidents: Philippe Neyret, Romain Seil, Niek van Dijk and Rui Reis
- Prevention, societal and economic impact of sports injuries – UEFA & FIFA
- ISAKOS Symposium – Anterior cruciate ligament lesions in football
- Anterior cruciate ligament reconstruction – Which are the graft differences and how to decide?
- Rehabilitation and return to play
- Round table – Technical, referee, medical teams and media – Which is the role they have over players’ health?
- Imaging within football: Which help can we get?
- ESSKA – ESMA Symposium – Sports medicine intervention on field
- Pelvis and hip football-related injuries
- Muscle and tendon injuries
- Cartilage lesions in the football player
- Meniscal lesions in the football player
- Round table – Load management and injuries – How well do the coaches work with the medical team?
- Life saving messages
- Women’s football
- Football and lifespan health
- Short Videos with Tips & Tricks
Free Papers Session – Submit your Abstract!
Deadline - June 15, 2017
Submit to firstname.lastname@example.org