Hotel and Travel
Meeting Venue & Hotel Reservations
Sheraton Miramar Hotel and Convention Center
Avenida Marina N 15
Viña del Mar, Chile
+56 32 238 8600
A limited number of hotel rooms is available at a special group rate of 228,000 CLP per night plus taxes and fees from Wednesday, October 19 through Saturday, October 22.
The cutoff for this special rate is July 15, 2022 and is subject to availability.
The rate includes breakfast at Restaurant Travesia and basic Wi-Fi internet throughout the hotel. The rate does not include taxes (VAT 19%).
Parking is not included. This is a non-refundable rate and no modifications to the reservation are allowed. The advance payment will be made for
100% of the stay. Non-resident foreigners who present a passport, immigration card to the country and pay in US dollars, are exempt from paying VAT.
For reservations outside of these dates or with more flexibility, please contact the Sheraton Miramar Hotel & Convention Center directly.
Comodoro Arturo Merino Benítez International Airport
Santiago International Airport (SCL)
Ground Transportation in Chile
Roundtrip ground transportation from the Arturo Merino Benitez Airport in Santiago to the Sheraton Miramar Hotel & Convention Center
and other Viña del Mar hotels can be arranged with TRANSVIP at the following link:
Book Ground Transportation
- Choose the Airport Transfer option (from Santiago´s Airport Arturo Merino Benítez)
- Add the destination address (any hotel in Viña del Mar can be chosen)
- For the Sheraton Miramar Hotel, the option to be chosen is the one corresponding to Sheraton Miramar, Avenida Marina, Viña del Mar, Valparaíso (The Sheraton Miramar sales offices in Santiago are also shown)
- Complete the steps to finalize the purchase
If you are uncertain of your travel requirements please consult your
nearest Chilean Embassy at your earliest convenience. To aid you with your
planning, you may reference Travel Doc to
inquire about any necessary travel requirements or documentation.
COVID Entry Requirements: COVID testing requirements in Chile are constantly changing. Please check
back for the most up to date information. Currently, Chile will require a Vaccination Certificate issued by the traveler's country as well as an identification document such as a passport for entry.
Individuals who have not been vaccinated must present a negative PCR taken no more than 48 hours prior to departure from their place of origin. Chile may conduct random PCR sampling of any traveler upon arrival.
**Information provided on this webpage regarding visas and passports, is
supplied as a courtesy. ISAKOS is NOT responsible for any errors, changes
or omissions in the information listed above. Please contact your consulate when planning your travel.*
ISAKOS would like to remind all conference attendees that it is your responsibility to exercise increased caution when traveling abroad.
As a first step in planning any trip, please check the Travel Advisories issued by your home country for your destination.
For example, you may access the U.S. Department of State - Bureau of Consular Affairs Travel Advisories.
Conditions can change rapidly and at any time. Be sure to note country-specific details that could affect your travel, including entry/exit requirements,
local laws and customs, required vaccinations, health conditions, transportation information, and other travel tips. In general, please be vigilant
whenever leaving a hotel. Be aware of your surroundings, particularly in crowded public areas, at large events, and when using public transportation
(including taxis). ISAKOS encourages all attendees to travel with increased caution and to always exercise good, common sense.
Chile Entry & Exit Requirements
As of October 1:
- Chilean travel restrictions have been lifted.
- U.S. Citizens can enter Chile with government-issued identification and a vaccination certificate issued by the country in which they were vaccinated.
- Unvaccinated travelers must present a negative PCR test taken within a maximum of 48 hours at their last point of departure prior to their arrival in Chile.
- Only Chilean nationals (including dual nationals) returning from abroad will be randomly tested at the airport upon arrival.
- Proof of Health Insurance is no longer required. However, it is recommended to travel with health insurance that has coverage for SARS CoV 2 (COVID19). Please keep in mind that Medicare will not provide medical coverage in Chile.
- Masks are no longer required, except inside medical facilities (clinics, hospitals, laboratories, etc.).
Welcome to Viña del Mar!
Viña del Mar is a coastal city northwest of Santiago, Chile. Known as the "Garden City," Viña del Mar is known for its gardens, beaches and high-rise
buildings. Its waterfront is ideal for outdoor sports, recreation and high-level cuisine. Walk through its streets and transport yourself to the last
century’s golden age. The numerous castles and old mansions of wealthy families are now converted into museums. Among them, the glamorous Municipal
Casino is a must-see at night.
This first-ever ISAKOS Knee Arthroplasty Forum will be held at the Sheraton Miramar Hotel and Convention Center.
Join colleagues in the picturesque coastal city of Viña del Mar, Chile, and exchange ideas with expert faculty from around the world!