Jorge Nicolas Valladares, MD
Zapopan, JALISCO MEXICO
Medical surgeon title. Autonomous University of Guadalajara UAG, Guadalajara, Jalisco.
• Title of trauma and orthopedic surgeon. Mexican Institute of Social Security IMSS. • Ignacio García Téllez National Medical Center, Mérida, Yucatán. Hospital of Orthopedics and Traumatology Victoriano de la Fuente Narváez, Mexico D. F.
• Certified by the Mexican Council of Orthopedics and Traumatology A. C. AMOT, México, D. F. since 2007.
• Title approved as a Bachelor of Medicine in Spain EU.
• Training in Arthroscopic Surgery. Keerland Job Orthopedic Center, Los Angeles, California, US.
• Training in Shoulder Arthroscopy West Kendal Surgical Center, Miami Florida USA. • Training in Shoulder Arthroscopy. The Orthopedic Institute with Dr. Stephen Burckhard, San Antonio Texas USA.
• Training in Cartilage Reconstruction. Wroclow Medical University, Poland EU.
Societies to which he belongs
Mexican Society of Orthopedics, A. C.
• Medical College of Orthopedics of Jalisco, A. C.
• Jalisco Medical Association, A. C.
• Mexican Association of Professional Soccer Doctors A. C.
• Mexican Association of Articular Reconstructive Surgery and Arthroscopy.
• Mexican Society of Hip Surgery.
• International Cartilage Repair Society ICRS.
• International Society of arthroscopy, Knee Surgery & Orthopedic Sports Medicine ISAKOS.
Physician assigned to the Traumatology and Orthopedics service, Mexican Institute of Social Security, Regional General Hospital No. 180. Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico (2003-2015).
• Medical coordinator in the Vitamédica Traumatology Service at Puerta de Hierro hospitals. Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico (2009-2010).
• Head of the Department of Orthopedics and Traumatology at Sport Med, FIFA Clinic of Excellence. Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico (2009-2014).
• Deputy Director of the Institute for Musculoskeletal Research and Cartilage Repair of Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico (2009-2014).
• Physician assigned to the Orthopedics and Traumatology service at the Instituto de Pensiones del Estado de Jalisco IPEJAL, Guadalajara, Jalisco, México (2013-2014).
• Physician assigned to the Articular Surgery and Sports Medicine service of OrthoSport GDL, Orthopedic Medicine and Sports Medicine clinic, Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico (2014-2016).
• Founding Partner of Rehabiltem Center for Sports Medicine and physical therapy. Guadalajara Jalisco Mexico (2016 -).
• Head of the Orthopedics and Traumatology service. Sao Paulo Hospital. Guadalajara jalisco Mexico (2020-)
ISAKOS Active Member
Global Link Presentations
No Financial Conflicts to Disclose