Sponsorship and Exhibit Opportunities
Course Chairs, Jon Karlsson, Prof., SWEDEN and Magnus Forssblad, MD, PhD, SWEDEN and the International Society of Arthroscopy Knee Surgery and
Orthopaedic Sports Medicine (ISAKOS) invite our industry partners to participate in an ISAKOS - ESSKA Regional Meeting, held October 15-16, 2020 at the Gothia Towers in Gothenburg,
Sweden. ISAKOS is offering industry the opportunity to network with 300-500 physician attendees from around the world, and showcase products and services through sponsoring the meeting.
Educational Sponsorship Opportunities: Breakfast, Lunchtime, and Dinner Symposia
ISAKOS is offering industry the opportunity to hold breakfast and lunch symposia, open to all meeting attendees. As a breakfast or lunchtime session sponsor,
companies will be provided a meeting room and promotion of your educational session. Please note that food, beverage and A/V costs are not included within the sponsorship fee.
Breakfast sessions are available on the following dates:
• October 15th and October 16 (two breakfast time slots offered per day)
Lunch sessions are available on the following dates:
• October 15th and October 16 (two lunch time slots offered per day)
Looking for a unique opportunity to connect over dinner? ISAKOS is offering one opportunity to host your own Dinner Symposium.
Industry Non-CME Dinner Program is available on the following date:
• October 14th (one offered)
The fee for a breakfast symposium is $15,000, the fee for a lunch symposium is $20,000, and the fee for one Industry Non-CME Dinner Program is $25,000.
Please note that food, beverage and A/V costs are not included within the sponsorship fee.
Advertising/Promotional Sponsorship Opportunities
Companies are invited to enhance their presence at the meeting through promotional, advertising, and exhibit opportunities.
To participate, please complete the sponsorship form and email email@example.com.
- Table-top exhibit - Offered for the duration of the meeting, table top exhibits will be located near the meeting's general session room.
- Digital signage - Located outside the general session rooms, digital signage will prominently display a sponsoring company's message to all attendees for the duration of the meeting.
- Lanyards - Branded lanyards will be distributed to all meeting registrants and may be printed with company logo or message.
- TV welcome message/video - Your company's message will play on a rotating loop on the hotel's main TV channel for the duration of the meeting.
- Hotel room keycards - Custom-branded hotel room keycards will be provided all attendees upon check-in.
- Customized social media messaging (three available)
- Morning coffee and afternoon refreshment breaks
- Hotel room drops/door hangs
ISAKOS has secured a block of hotel rooms at a special room rate. Room reservations can be made online via the Gothia Towers Website.
Please direct sponsorship questions to Beverlee Galstan (email: firstname.lastname@example.org) or +1 609-751-2235.