The safety of attendees at the Biennial Congress remains the priority of ISAKOS.
Together with our partners and vendors, ISAKOS is working diligently to ensure the necessary safety measures are in place.
We are committed to creating a safe and healthy environment for all our attendees, exhibitors, and team members.
ISAKOS will abide by the National Department of Health guidelines that have been developed in collaboration with health,
tourism and events industry leaders, both locally and abroad.
About the Venue
Read more about the Cape Town International Convention Center C19Care© protocols.
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, the CTICC is currently executing the following protection activities:
- Before entry, all persons are required to log onto the online COVID-safe screening app and complete all fields for contact tracing purposes.
- All persons entering the CTICC will be required to wear a facemask. If an individual does not have a facemask, a disposable facemask will be made available for purchase from the CTICC.
- Hand sanitizer dispensers have been strategically placed in the CTICC's public ablution facilities and public areas. These will be refilled regularly throughout the day and/or event.
- Social distancing floor markings at 1.5m intervals will be placed in areas where queuing is anticipated.
- Cleaning and sanitizing of all hard surfaces in all public areas and high traffic touchpoints (handrails, escalators, elevators and door handles, etc.) will be increased.
- Pre-packaged meals will replace buffet stations to minimize physical interaction and to optimize existing food safety measures.