Return to Fellowships >>
ISAKOS is pleased to offer a Teaching Center Scholarship as part of the
ISAKOS Global Connection Campaign! The ISAKOS Teaching Center Scholarship
is designed to give ISAKOS Members an opportunity to visit an ISAKOS
Teaching Center to expand their education in the specialties of Arthroscopy,
Knee Surgery and Orthopaedic Sports Medicine.
- Applicant must be less than 40 years of age
- Scholarship can only be won one time
- Applicants must be residents or hold a specialist certification in orthopaedics
- Applicants must speak English
- Membership is not required at the time of application, but is required before the travel is started. Scholarship money cannot be applied to membership dues.
- Center scholars and visited Centers should not be from the same region or institution unless circumstances indicate otherwise.
You are invited to submit an application to be an ISAKOS Traveling Scholar!
Scholarship recipients will be awarded up to $2000 USD.
Teaching Center Scholarship Policies:
- Visit must be made to an ISAKOS Approved Teaching Center
- Scholarship may not be used to attend a course or meeting
- Scholarship may not be used to visit a non-member
- Travel must occur within one year of award unless otherwise agreed
- Limit to one scholarship recipient per country